Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Three's Company!

Three is definitely company where the ill and afflicted are concerned around our home. After picking Colin up from school today, he was giving me the usual rundown on the day's activities at school. He ended with this, "So, mom, I am not sure exactly how to tell you this but I didn't do so well on my test today. You see, it is like when I turn my head, it really hurts and...." He could have stopped talking the minute he mentioned not doing well on his test. For Colin, this is out of the norm. Once home, we took his temp, which of course was well on its way over 100. Colin then started begging me for my concoction of "bug juice" so that he could get well quick and go to school tomorrow. He was given the special juice, a mixture of grape Gatorade and Sprite, but there will be no school for him tomorrow. So onto Pryce. Pryce did well today, no fever, Tylenol only in the AM. I left for a moment this afternoon for a quick run to the store. While in the store I ran into both of Pryce's school teachers. I smiled and told them how I thought he was all well, hoping to return tomorrow. I came home, Pryce is curled up in a chair, of course, with fever! I am now throwing in the towel....we will just try again next week!

1 comment:

Marni Sigmon said...

Happy New Year to your family! Hope that everyone is healthy soon. Loved the precious pics of MK's hands and feet. I know you must have had a wonderful first Christmas with her. Take care!
-Marni