Monday, September 22, 2008

Sweet Girl

Remember the little girl who would not think of letting me hold her on Gotcha Day? My how things change! Ihave to write about what she just did....if you have followed along, you know then that Barney and MK have a little thing going on between the two of them....she is in love! Well, moments ago, MK was watching Barney when it unfortunately came to an end. I was doing my domestic duties and putting clothes away. She called "mama" and I turned to see her coming to me with arms wide open. She hugged me and then she did her little "uh, uh" sound with her mouth all puckered up for a kiss, so I leaned down and she gave me a kiss and hugged me again, hence says the Barney song "I love you, you love me,...." What a sweet girl!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a very sweet girl with a wonderful family

Houston said...

Don't you love those sweet moments!