Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Matilda Jane

In 2011, I was introduced to Matilda Jane Clothing
 I was drawn to the uniqueness of their clothing initially....
 I loved how I could coordinate the girls without having to totally dress them alike....
 I loved the feel of the fabric - the softness is like no other!
 I began reading the company's story....
 how the founder had a vision that encompassed keeping a little girl a little girl for as long as possible....
 and how the "twirl" was a bonus to everyone's wardrobe.
 The clothing brings life to those who wear it....
 and brings smiles to those who view it from the sidelines.
 One important factor for me was when I learned how the company strived to help others, how they reached out to other countries and helped provide food, clothing and shelter to those in need.  
 In the midst of learning of this company and shopping the clothing each release, I developed a sweet friendship with my Trunk Keeper, the clothing sales representative.
 We had some fun experiences together, stories we will share for years on how MJ once was and how far they have come in the clothing industry!
 I was thrilled and honored and a bit nervous when my TK friend called and offered me her business, a business that she had built from the ground up.  She was stepping down from her TK role with Matilda Jane and she had complete confidence that I would do well moving forward.
 I let that offer settle in and proceeded with great excitement into my new role as one of our area's TK representatives!  
 My first official month was February and it was a month of learning and, most importantly, FUN!  
 I have thoroughly enjoyed sharing my love for MJ with others who are new to the company and those who are well versed in MJC.  At the end of each month, I feel like a child on Christmas morning as I watch for the FedEx van to visit my house with a new trunk full of clothing to share with my friends.
For this season in our lives, Matilda Jane Clothing is a fabulous fit for our family!  It's a relationship that we are all so thankful for!

No comments: