Tuesday, June 24, 2014

A Few Things About Maryn

Things we have learned in the last 24 hours about our girl.....
  • Maryn is one strong little one.....she can arch her back like no other in protest....and last night as I went to place her in her crib, she clung to me with a death grip - pretty sure that had I let go, she would have just been hanging there....
  • She smiles....90% of the time she is serious and taking every detail around her in; however, 10% of the time she will crack a smile and it is the sweetest little grin ever!
  • She loves water....bath time and pool time are lots of fun when you can splash with your sisters and play ball too!
  • She waves bye-bye and hello 
  • She will make the funniest expressions when she sees something that interests her
  • She likes to drink and eat most anything we give to her
  • She enjoys the Ergo 
 Things I heard today....
  • "Mommy, I am so glad we got Maryn because if we didn't, I would have to go and adopt her!  She is so adorable!"
  • "Mom, wait, if you did not get me then would I still be in the orphanage?" - eye opening
  • "Zhang Fen, you  know, that is your name in Chinese."
  • "Maddox, why are you in this room?" Her response, "I don't like the way it smells in there." - Maryn's diaper was the root cause of the smell:/ - Maddox walks around now with her nose covered most of the time!

No comments: