Friday, January 7, 2011

Eyes

MK is always talking. Always. She is talking the moment she wakes up, she is talking when she dresses, when she eats, when she is doing crafts, in the car, in the bed, always talking. Or singing. She never lets a moment slip by for everyone to hear her voice. That is, as long as she is awake, she is mouth wide open at all times - you get the picture. Today it was just the two of us in the car. We had one errand to run and it was around nap time. On our way home I noticed that it was quiet. Too quiet. I suddenly turned back which startled an almost asleep MK. With her eyes half opened, MK said, "Mommy, what?" I said, "Oh, for a moment I thought you had gone to sleep. It is quiet in the car." Sleepily she said, "Actually, my eyes were broken. I am not tired."

No comments: