Friday, December 3, 2010

Letter Of Approval (LOA)

Tonight, after not seeing Ryan and MK for three days, the boys and I descended upon our home once again to be united with our family! We were all so excited to see each other. Hugs were in order, stories were told and there was a celebration to be had. MK said, "Well, our family is all together again but there is still something missing." I said, "What?" and, as if I didn't already know what she was going to say, she said, "We are missing baby Maddox and I am so sad about that." Well, MK, we are (FINALLY) one step closer!!!! Yep, we FINALLY, after exactly 70 days of waiting, received our LOA on Wednesday, December 1! We proudly present to you Maddox Ren Drafts, born 7-27-2009, Guiyang City, Guizhou Province, China.



From here, we are thinking (hoping) it will be around 3ish months until we travel!!! Yippee!

2 comments:

Joy said...

Yeah!!! What wonderful news! I am sure you can wait to hold this beautiful girl in your arms.

Unknown said...

Wow Beth!!! What an amazing journey.....she is beautiful!! I thank you sooo much for sharing your families story with us:)