Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Happier Post


This year, my parents surprised the boys with an early Christmas gift and gave them the Polar Express themed train set. YAY! The boys were beyond excited! For years, they have received train cars from my dad at Christmas so they are over the moon knowing that they can now attach their cars to an engine. We had to set the train up immediately and unless the boys are doing schoolwork or we are not home, they are under the tree with the train! It whistles and puffs smoke and provides countless hours of entertainment. The boys have even come up with a scheduled time to trade out the cars for new ones so that each car gets to ride the track. Let the season begin!

Meanwhile, MK is away for her first multiple night sleepover at my parents house. We have never left her for more than one night since she has been home with us. She was excited, we could tell, because she kept asking, "Is today the day I go to Gran's house?" It was a bit sad to hear her on the phone though as she said, "Hey, I miss you momma. My tears are still hear cause you not with me." She quickly recovered and word has it she was allowed to stay awake to watch Rudolph! Who is she going to miss next week I wonder???? I am thinking it will be Gran after all of the extra attention that I am sure she is to be given during the next few days :)

No comments: