Wednesday, November 17, 2010

MK: "Mom, when someone is talking, don't diserupt them, ok? Like when I was talking in the car and you diserupted me? You remember?"

Me: "Yes, I remember. I will not interrupt you again."

And now to say kudos to all three of our children. Yesterday was our last day of co-op for this semester. The boys have been saving "Body Bucks" all semester long - you earn these for having your work in on time, following directions and knowing your memory work each week. The boys have worked hard for these bucks. During co-op, each boy was allowed to turn in their accumulated bucks for prizes. Both boys, without being prompted, came home with a special something for their own self to enjoy, something for their brother to enjoy and something for their sister to enjoy. I was touched that they both thought of their siblings. And then the icing on the cake came today when I asked them if they wanted to go to the library. They promptly asked if we could go tomorrow so they could play a game at home that they made up. For almost 3 hours, all three of the children were playing this game together....MK had a part, P had a part and C had a part. I sat and listened to them laugh and plan and play. I am so glad they have these opportunities to be together!

No comments: