Thursday, July 8, 2010

Straight from MK

Today MK had her first nose bleed so I took her downstairs to cuddle and talk. While we were together she said that her nose bleed had scared her. I agreed, it scared me too. Then she said, "...and remember that time you got out of the car and couldn't breathe, you remember?" At first, I didn't. She continued, "Remember, mom? Remember you couldn't walk and you couldn't talk....that was scary to me!" Oh, yes, I remember now....a day, not so long ago, I choked in front of her. It scared me. It scared all of the lifeguards at our pool. It scared my friends. It was scary. Then MK said, "Yep, my nose bleeding was scary to me and you doing that thing with your mouth was scary to me....we both have problems!"

Yesterday, the boys, a friend and Ryan ventured off to do an afternoon science lesson. MK was a bit disheveled knowing that she was not involved in the outing. We drove to the grocery store and as I was getting her out of her seat, she looked at me and said, "I am seriously. I cannot believe you are doing this to me!" Teenage years are sure to be interesting with this one :)

Not long ago, I heard MK cry. I asked her what was wrong and she stated that one of her boys had said something bad to her. I asked what they said and she said, "He told me no and that is bad!"

No comments: