Friday, July 9, 2010

Girls Night Out


MK is all girl from the way she talks to the way she laughs to the way she flits her hand about when talking to the way she walks....ALL girl. So tonight we had a girls night while the boys went out to watch a local baseball game. We visited a nearby nail salon and had a pedicure/manicure.....so, so nice. MK was the cutest! I so wish I had taken my camera. She climbed up the the little bunny pedi seat, promptly handed the lady her flip flops, and told her she preferred the color purple. She held her hands out the entire time admiring their beauty. She convinced the lady doing her nails to paint flowers on them as well....you know, so they would match the flowers on her dress....it was so cute to watch her explain this. When we were both all done, MK held her hands up to me and asked for me to hold her. She said, "I can't walk, I no want my toes to get messed up." Loved our time together!

No comments: