Monday, June 7, 2010

On most days, MK is up for a challenge. Saturday was no different. I noticed our front door was less than sparkling, so I engaged MK in a little cleaning.
She managed like a sport and asked for more water often.
When she was all done, this was the look I got. My interpretation of this stance/look is, "See, I can do anything!" And she can! (Or at least she thinks she can because she is "bigger and she is three years old!" I hear those words quite often lately!) I will say, though she is indeed bigger, she is still our baby girl at heart. A few weeks ago, she asked to use a booster seat in the car. We gladly switched her from the car seat to the booster. She was so proud to be in a big girl seat. As she was getting into the car yesterday for a trip to SC, she asked for the baby seat back. She said, "I a baby. I need to sleep." The booster is not ideal for sleeping toddlers and their bobbing heads. The switch was made and she kept telling Ryan, "Thank you daddy for my baby seat. I love it!" And then she slept all the way home....just like every baby should!

No comments: