Friday, March 5, 2010

Three Year Old Language

I love MK's language. Her voice is so sweet and she tops everything off with her own animation. Tonight we were driving home and she kept asking me, "Mommy, why we not go to Krisme Kreme?" Love it....

MK - Krisme Kreme
AKA - Krispy Kreme

MK - Girl Girl Panties
AKA - Big Girl Panties
**Special note here, we are totally trained, night and all! YAY!

MK - Plub-blix
AKA - Publix

MK - Chic A Let
AKA - Chik Fil A

MK - Cupcake Party
AKA - Birthday Party

MK - What's your ploblem?
AKA - What's your problem?

MK - Clone Wars the Clone Wars
AKA - Star Wars the Clone Wars

We changed her seat in the van this week. She is now seated behind the passenger seat in the van due to the fact that she was constantly kicking my seat. She would oblige when I would ask her not to but within minutes the kicking would begin again. Rather than tempt her, we moved her. She is so confused and keeps asking, "What happened to my seat? Why you move me over here?" and she asks with such an insulted tone in her voice.
On a special note, today our friends accepted the referral of a baby girl in China! We are so thrilled for them and their family! Can't wait to update everyone on their journey! She is gorgeous! MK looked at her picture and said, "Who is dat baby? She need her mommy."
Tomorrow I plan to update on Colin's special day! We have been steady celebrating today. As I type, the boys (along with Ryan) are all out playing and hopefully headed home for the evening. We still have to sing, eat cake, do presents and hopefully sleep....

No comments: