Thursday, March 25, 2010


I know I always state how busy we are but reality hit me once again when Colin made the statement, "Wow, tomorrow is Friday. Where did our week go?" I love the "always on the go" life that we have been given, never a dull moment. So, this week, what have we been up to? Well, for starters, the children enjoyed their first outdoor picnic of the spring season. All three of them loved spending time together playing and just hanging out. Of course, MK was in full force with her brothers playing "Clone Wars, Clone Wars".....she is well rounded. Basketball season is coming to an end just in time for baseball season to begin. When the boys were not chasing the big orange ball up and down a court, they were chasing a tiny white ball out on the field. And where was MK? Well, MK has her own little performance to do this weekend and we are all so excited for her. She will be starring in the Roar of Love ballet production as the most precious Cherub ever. She absolutely loves ballet! We went for a spacing rehearsal the other night, the entire family. MK was on stage doing her routine when she suddenly stopped, placed her little hand like a visor over her eyes, and peered out into the audience. Then she spotted all of us and waved the biggest waves ever. Three of us waved back. C made the biggest mistake by not waving. The moment she was done with her rehearsal, I scooped her up off of the stage, carried her down for the men in her life to oooh and ahhh over her when she suddenly put her hand up and cried, "Col-Col you not wave to me! Pryce waved to me, mommy waved to me and my daddy wave to me but not you Colin!" And with a big "hmmmphh" she was done and her point was made. That is our MK, always keeping us on our toes.
The dress up party before the rehearsal.....
Ta-Da!
MK is on the right. She did so good. She kept asking me on the way home if I saw her do both of her twirls and her ballet hands. She was proud of herself and she cannot stop talking about how Emma, Gran and Pop are coming to see her ballet. More to come!

No comments: