Sunday, October 25, 2009

The boys in our lives are gone yet again. Last weekend they spent camping with the childrens group from our church and this weekend they are camping with the Boyscouts. With that said, MK and I have had a lot of mother/daughter time to share. MK has always been one to imitate others. On Gotcha Day, MK wouldn't let me hold her at first. Instead she liked sitting on Ryan's lap and playing the "lean and look" game. I would lean one way and laugh and she would do the exact same thing, over and over. She imitates almost anything that she sees and likes, from singing to dancing to sword fighting, etc. - and now words. Apparently I say the word "seriously" too much. Yesterday I was changing her diaper and I was telling her that soon we are going to say "bye, bye diapers" and wear big girl panties. She cut her eyes at me and in a very 'you are kidding, right?' tone she said, "Seriously?"

No comments: