Monday, September 28, 2009

Once again our weekend was spent visiting Seabrook Island for one last summertime hurrah. Ryan and I are fortunate that Ryan's parents have a home there for our family to use. My children eat it up! For days prior to the visit, the boys were asking "can we go to the Lollipop Shop?" and "can we please eat at Pelican's Nest for dinner, they have the best hot dogs!" and "can we ride our bikes all around the island?" and the list continues.....my favorite, though, is hearing Pryce ask "don't you just love Seabrook? I do!" I am pretty sure he declares Seabrook his favorite destination every time we go. My personal goal for the trip was to capture some good photos of the children together. This did not bode well with my children as they had ideas of their own. The part that made us laugh through it all was hearing MK complain....she doesn't just complain, she hears what the boys say and then repeats it with an ever-so-exaggerated voice.



No comments: