Friday, February 27, 2009

Noteworthy

**So one of the boys (I will let your mind wonder) said to me this morning, "Mom, I am never going to be a man". His head was hanging down. I cautiously asked "Why?"....there was a long pause and then he said, with his head still hanging down, "because, I am allergic to cologne!"

**Yesterday on our drive to school I asked the crew who wanted to pray first....before either of
the boys could reply, MK shouted "Meeee!"

**As I type this post, MK is sitting at the kitchen table reading Pinkalicious to her milk cup. She finished eating her apple to which she said, "mommy, apple, all gone"....then she said "mommy, ead (read), book"....and now she is in there saying "more, more, more, mommy"....that is her favorite page of the entire book, the page that the little girl begs her mommy for more pink cupcakes. Though sometimes we struggle to understand every sound her mouth produces, I love to hear her talk!

**Check out www.nohandsbutours.blogspot.com and click on family stories to read about MK's Dianjiang pal, David. What a cutie! And, he is a South Carolina Gamecock fan to boot!

1 comment:

M said...

David thanks you for the plug and says "Go Cocks!" I heard rumors of snow down your way. Hope y'all are staying warm. -Mara