Monday, January 20, 2020




Best weekend with my people. Colin was home for the holiday - always good when all six babies are sleeping under one roof! We hosted 18 teen boys for DNOW weekend - great group of guys! We had Maddox’s class guinea pig, Josh. The girls loved having little Josh to take care of! Maryn enjoyed a day with her Girl Scout buddies at World Thinking Day. We celebrated Ryan’s birthday, the day he turns as old as me:) and that is always a celebration. AND, Ryan and I also celebrated 22 years of marriage. I love our life together! Chapman joined in with Maddox, Maryn and I to watch a show of Little House on the Prairie. She quickly fell asleep. I love holding my baby girl as she sleeps. To think the night we met, she would not allow me to hold her as she went to sleep - she cried until I put her in bed with Maryn. Three years later, this little girl wants her mommy. She will ask for “snuggles” and 90% of the time, she falls asleep in my arms for naps and bedtime. She is a mommy’s girl through and through.

No comments: