Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Our Surprise

On this day last year, I had no idea when I awoke that our lives would forever be changed by an email from an adoption agency and one little click on my computer that revealed this sweet face.
I have held her tight over the last several days and kissed her bunches.....I am so very thankful she is here and she is ours forever.  I just keep thinking this time last year, we had no idea she even existed. We had no idea that we would adopt again.  We had no idea what the year 2016 would bring.  This time last year, this little one was one of many orphans in China.  She was merely a stack of papers with a few cute pictures waiting to be seen by her forever family.  But this year, this year she is one of  our six cherished babies, one of our six favorites, she is a daughter, a sister, a granddaughter, a niece....she is loved beyond measure.  

No comments: