Monday, May 11, 2015

Pryce Hartley

My sweet, sweet Pryce.....
 I named him before we even knew we were having another child....as I sat out on the beach, I wrote his name with an "i" and a "y" to see which one was the perfect spelling for our child....and then I walked into the beach house and announced I had the perfect name!
 This little guy showed up on the scene in two hours flat from start to finish.....true to his personality today, when he makes up his mind on something, he is full speed ahead!
 He is the child that slept from day one, has always gone with the flow, the people pleaser and the one who just wants to make people smile....
 he is a leader amongst his peers, and a supporter of his siblings....
 this guy is going to do big things in life, no doubt!  
 13 looks good on you and we are honored to be your parents and family.....
Proverbs 16:9
The mind of man plans his way, but the LORD directs his steps

No comments: