Monday, February 16, 2015

A Day of Play

When the going gets too busy, the busy needs to rest.....
 and this mama needs some time with her kiddos....
 not the everyday-do-your-work-go-to-your-activity time.....
 some play time!  So we all packed up and headed to the park.....
 the weather was perfect, the park was all ours, everyone was all smiles and it made me feel whole!  
 Because no park day is complete without ice cream, we decided a Bruster's ice cream lunch would be best!  Maddox exclaimed, "Oh, I LOVE summer!"  Nevermind that it was 60 degrees out and we are in the month of February!  
 Later that evening, the boys and I joined some friends for a night of Winter Jam....
the auditorium was full, sold-out, to an audience there to listen to a line-up of Christian bands!  And my boys, along with their friends, worshipped all night long!  Perfect evening with my favorite guys! 

No comments: