Sunday, September 28, 2014

The Fashion Show

Six months ago, we packed everything we owned into boxes and moved it all into storage while our new home was being built.  Slowly, we are now unpacking said boxes and enjoying seeing the things that we have done without for six months.  For the girls, it has been like Christmas!
Last weekend I found the dress-up trunk and the girls immediately began begging to play with the clothing.  Of course, I said sure!  So off they went....
and then they would return with a new pose as well as new clothing to show off!
It became a production and I thoroughly enjoyed hearing the girls plan their next costume and declare their talant
They posed every pose one can think of....
and they giggled....
they had their individual dressing rooms....
of course, the best part for me was watching them together, loving each other so easily and freely....
it's these moments that I live for....
it's in these moments that I know they are making lifelong memories!
"A sister is a forever friend" - author unknown

No comments: