Sunday, January 19, 2014

Maddox Ren....the sassiness is coming out in full bloom!

To her speech therapist: "Trust me, Christy, I am saying it right!"
Another one to her speech therapist:  "Some little girls just can't do it the way you want."
Thankfully, her therapist adores her.

Setting the stage....one evening, after the girls had been tucked into bed, we heard a lot of giggling and playing.  We allowed it to go on and eventually the quiet set in.  Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Maddox on the stairs and told her to go back to bed.  With a lone tear on her face, she turned around and went back to bed.  A few moments later, I went in to check on her.  She was awake so I said, "Maddox, I am so sorry mommy made you sad but it is time for you to go to bed."  She said, "I am not mad at you.  I am mad at my WHOLE family!"  And with that, she went to bed.

She stayed with my parents for the weekend, all of the children did:)  They went to dinner and my mother took a french fry off of her plate.  Maddox looked at her and said, "If you steal my french fries, I will be mad.  If I get mad, I will turn green."  MK quickly said that her face would not turn green, it would turn red.  Maddox said, "When I am mad, I turn green and red!"










No comments: