Sunday, December 29, 2013

Sweet and sassy, that is our Maddox Ren....

Sweet.  One evening last week she took my cheeks in her hands and pulled my face closer to hers and proclaimed, "Mommy, I wish God had a little camera so you could see inside my heart!"  I said, "Well, what would I see inside your heart?"  To which she replied, "You would see Jesus waving to you!"

Sassy.  Tonight we had been out and about.  Maddox fell asleep in the car and was furious upon our arrival home when she opened her eyes to see Ryan getting her out of her carseat.  She cried big tears over this.  When we told her she would have to go to her room if she continued to cry, she went to work making a little something.  She worked feverishly and then ran to me and said, "Now, this is to Santa so he will know how mean Daddy has been to me!"

And a funny for MK....

She is obsessed with cursive writing but she always has trouble reading it....she will say, "Mom, I can't read 'curse'!"

No comments: