Wednesday, January 23, 2013

All is quiet, the house is still.  After three days of flying solo, the children are all nestled together on our living room floor asleep anticipating the late night arrival of their daddy.  We have all missed him so!  He drove the company car so his car has been parked in our driveway.  Each time we came home, Maddox would shout, "Yay!  Daddy's home!" I was quite proud that we all survived with no meltdowns, no illness and pretty much managed to stay on task and attend our normal day-to-day activities, with the help of friends of course!  The highlight of the week thus far has been last night.  Both boys had basketball games.  Both boys scored.  Both boys' teams won!
My personal highlight of the week was when my friend called to say she was adopting from China - and she lives right here!!!!  Can.not.wait to see what God has in store for this family!
A small update.....more to come.....my picture downloading man has been gone and though I could figure it out, I haven't had the time - imagine!  

No comments: