Sunday, October 14, 2012

Happy birthday to me!  Yes, one more year of celebrating - from here on out we will just do a replay of this year:)  I awoke to a kitchen fully decorated in birthday decor and we spent the day doing what I love.....giving to others.  And, of course, I went to bed with a smile on my face after indulging in the strawberry cupcakes Ryan had purchased from my favorite little bakery....perfection.  
 On this rare evening, we were all home with no where to go and the children were finishing up school assignments together at our kitchen table.  
 With baseball in full swing, Pryce is showing off a bit.....two triples in one game made for a grasp on the ole game ball!  He was one happy guy!
 And our little Maddox Ren....October 13 marked another milestone in her life.  She has officially lived with us as long as she lived without us!  We are so thankful for our sassy little peanut.  The cutest thing she says to me lately is, "Mommy, I tell you sumpin...." and then she proceeds to inform me of her thoughts.  Our family would not be the same without this little one and we thank God everyday for her life!

No comments: