Sunday, September 2, 2012

Out of the Mouths of Babes

Last night we were going through our evening ritual of bedtime gimmicks when I noticed MK doing this little circular motion next to her ear.  It reminded me of when someone motions to another that they are acting a little loopy or crazy.  Round and round her finger went.  So I dared to ask her what in the world she was doing - I dared because I was fearful that she was trying to tell me I was acting crazy!  Her reply?  "Oh, I am just rewinding my thoughts in my head so I can remember what I was thinking.  There are a lot of thoughts in my little head, you know?!"
 And our little Lady GaGa.....G-Mom and G-Dad visited with us during our time at the beach.  A funny thing happened.....they left while we were on the beach and when we returned to the beach house, there lay a bit of a surprise on each child's pillow.  There were shrills of delight!  But my favorite part has been hearing Maddox ask, "Hey, where are my money dollars?" Thank you G-Mom and G-Dad for the "money dollars!"  

No comments: