Saturday, September 1, 2012

Our last summertime hurrah at Seabrook began with a bit of time on the beach with G-Mom and 
G-Dad.  G-Mom was quickly whisked away by MK, Maddox immediately went for a swim in the ocean, Colin found his groove on the skim board and Pryce went hunting for minnows.....
 of course, being that it was technically a school day for most, Ryan demonstrated a little science lesson on the beach with a not so little crab.....
 yes, the most uncommon swim toy ever - a baster.....she had a good time with this little contraption but needed to wipe her eyes a few times on daddy's suit.....
 the children actually agreed for a little posing session on the beach for a family photo....amazing that I didn't even have to ask!  They were busy constructing a beach volcano and I got lucky with a quick shot of my fab four.....
 ahhh, the beach.....
Today, MK said, "Mom, when I think of vacation, I think of being with my family, being good, and eating ice cream!"  Love her kind of thinking!

No comments: