Monday, September 24, 2012

Life is catching up with us!  Our down time is over and the new routine of GO, GO, GO is all in place.  As crazy as it is, I am so thankful for our blessings....thankful for the many opportunities that my children have to grow in academics, sports, dance and social activities.  Thankful for our church and church leaders.  Thankful for our friends who entertain us and help us when we are in a bind.  It is so easy for me to get caught up in the craziness and forget what a thrill it is to have everything I have ever wanted right at my fingertips - my husband who is my best friend even though we may only see each other long enough for the dinnertime prayer; my eldest son who is continuously our guinea pig child, the trial and error one that we learn through; Pryce who calms me with his loving spirit and his sweet smile; MK who is so strong, and prissy beyond my own imagination; and little Maddox, sweet Maddox who continues to do everything that the other three would have NEVER dreamed of doing - in the past 24 hours she has colored our carpet with pretty purple marker and she colored her carseat a beautiful brown color, Maddox who grabs my cheeks randomly and strokes my face saying, "Mommy, I love you too more!" My daily prayer for my four children is that they will always know love and know how precious they are to me, even in this crazy season of life:)

No comments: