Friday, April 27, 2012

Invest in the life of a child.  Purchasing the latest electronics or that 3D tv or that beautiful little car to drive around town in - those things will soon be outdated.  But the life of a child?  Invest in the life of a child and you will be rewarded for life.
 I was playing around with MK the other day and it just hit me.  Look at this face.  These smiles.  I can still hear her giggles.  To think that we could have missed out.  To think that we could have said no.
 Four years of our Mason-Kate.  We are forever indebted to her for the joy she has brought and the lessons she has taught our family.  Life lessons, the biggest one being that investing in the life of a child does change the world.  I cannot imagine our money (or our debt) going to a better investment.
Though you have already impacted many in ways you cannot even fathom, He has bigger plans for you!  This, I know.  We love you MK!

1 comment:

Donna said...

Best investment ever!!