Thursday, March 1, 2012

Yesterday was absolutely beautiful! The children, who had somewhat finished their work, took a two hour break and played outside together. The weather was beautiful and listening to the four of them play together was priceless. A perfect day in my world.
Of course, I had my camera out. C has a big day coming up and the girls do too. So, I am busy trying to get some pics of them to share on their special days. The boys are not as much into the whole camera scene....in fact, they see the lens and rUn the opposite way. The girls, however, are all about a good picture.
Maddox has a new trick. Serberts. And she is good at them. And she is putting more and more two word phrases together. Remarkable.
This was just a fun pic. She was actually using the flowers as a weapon but I managed to sneak in a shot without getting hurt :)
Our FAB four. These guys are my heart. My joy. Yesterday, seeing them all together, playing a game in which all of them had a part, was just perfect.

1 comment:

Carol Wilson said...

Thank you for continuing to share your family with those of us who love reading your blog. I saw a woman the other day with an Asian little girl and wondered immediately if that might be Lulu and her forever Mom. You've opened my awareness.

Carol W.