Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Happy Chinese New Year! The actual new year day was on Monday, January 23, and being that our family has branched out in the last year or five and begun to eat Chinese, take out was an essential part of our evening! The mere mention of Sweet and Sour Chicken gets all of my kiddos into a smiling fit.
The best part of Chinese take out? The fortune cookies.
The girls were all suited up in their best Chinese silks for the day. I will have to work on photographing them.....they had their own agenda Monday evening and it did not involve me and my beloved camera.
I suggested they have tea party, thinking that this would lead into come very cute photos. Alas, before I could get to their room, their tea party was spread all about their floor on their best blankets....not exactly what I was thinking but we went with it!
I love this photo of Maddox. Anytime she has a choice to make, she will sit and evaluate the situation while saying, "UMMMM???" and that is exactly what she is doing in this photo - trying to decide which cup to pour her love into first!
And she did not want Goldilocks to miss out on the new year tea so she spoon fed the baby a spot of tea.
Finally, Miss MK....this little one just doesn't stop growing! Five years old is hard for me to say....I am still stuck on saying she is four yet she is clearly growing up everyday!

No comments: