Saturday, September 24, 2011

Our week at a glance....we began our week enjoying a little game time outside. Chess has been the game of choice lately. At camp, they were taught how to play and they have been challenging each other ever since. Tie chess in with piano, baseball, basketball, tennis, Latin and art, and that makes for some pretty well rounded kiddos I should say! (Yes, yes we are doing all of the above with a little ballet for MK.)
Our week could not have ended on a better note. Friday, we had our adoption group over for a gathering and it was wonderful to visit with everyone, catch on adoption news and advocate for my little four year old girl that continues to tug on my heart in China. I use the word "my" lightly....she is not ours but I do hope to follow her journey to her forever family - she is oh to precious and looks as if she just needs the biggest hug ever! (If you are reading and are interested in knowing more about her, please contact me!)
The two Chongqing princesses, even from the same SWI!
Look at these faces....and to think that we will be getting two more within the next year! Yes, TWO of our ten families are in the process to adopt again from China. Both have been matched with baby girls - Louisa and Kristen!
MK had no trouble whatsoever choosing what to dress up in for her friend's princess birthday celebration! She even had to accessorize with the phone and the purse.....what true lady leaves home without them?!
This is the aftershot....notice there is a bit of makeup on those eyes, oh my! Thank you, Jaida, for sharing your special day with MK!

Mommy and her Carolina girls. It is a known fact that Ryan is a Clemson fan, the boys too; I am a South Carolina fan, the girls too. Throw a little Bulldog in the mix, and, well, it gets fuzzy! Either way, I sure did enjoy cuddling up with my girls to watch a bit of our Gamecocks in action!

No comments: