Friday, May 20, 2011

Thankful!

So thankful for our newest little one and thankful for her daily healing.

Thankful for MK's determined spirit.
Thankful for P's passionate ways.

Thankful for C's confidence.

On a blog note, I must re-do the conversation that MK and I had the other day in the car.
MK: "So, mom, why don't Sara Kate and I have the same hair?"
Me: "Well, God made Sara Kate with curly blonde hair and you with beautiful black hair. God makes everyone unique."
MK: "Oh, yes, I have hair like Maddox, right? And daddy and my boys have the same hair. Hmmm, you, you don't have hair like anyone....."
Me: "Well,...."
MK: "Oh, I know, you have hair like Finley!"
(For those of you who don't know, Finley is our DOG! - to her credit, the dog does have a blondish tint to his hair)



1 comment:

China Dreams said...

That's funny! Kids are just so observant, huh?

Ruby