Saturday, April 23, 2011

The Many Faces of Maddox

For the most part, we see laughter on her face. She is happy and loves peek-a-boo or any game of the likes. She is a gamester and always on the move looking for the next laugh.
Of course, her favorite "game" is seeing just how far she can climb up our stairs before getting caught....and always there is this look of "hahaha, look where I am!"
And Maddox loves to be the source of laughter. She is catching onto the fact that many of the boys' friends as well as MK's friends are entertained by the likes of her silliness. The sticking out of the tongue seems to be the most entertaining for all involved!
Uh-Oh....Maddox covers her mouth anytime she is hiding something or when she has just let go of something.
And then there is our sleepy Maddox. For the most part, she does get to nap in her own bed but there are the inevitable times when she has a little snooze in the car.
Not so sure what she is thinking when she does this face but she does it often and we all laugh so I am thinking she does it to make us laugh....makes sense, right?!

And then there is the mad Maddox. The Maddox that we, thankfully, do not see a lot of but nonetheless, a Maddox that does exist. I snapped this just at the right moment and her face says it all.....mad, yet sad, yet frustrated.....so stinkin cute.

3 comments:

amy said...

I love all the pictures of Maddox...she is beautiful and full of sweet smiles! How sweet that she and Lily will have their surgeries on the same day...we will be praying for you. Since you have been through this step with MK I would love to talk with you about about what to expect. I will give you a call next week. Happy Easter!
Amy

China Dreams said...

You got it right when you said "so stinkin' cute". I love them all, but he mad Maddox is just precious.

Ruby

Kim B. said...

Each time I read your updates I scroll down to find Maddox's "pouty" picture - I makes me giggle every time. Sorry to laugh at your baby Maddox but you're just too too cute!