Wednesday, March 16, 2011


We had a great day today!  I will blog more later about our exciting adventures - there are two pics that contain hints of our outings.  Definitely not a boring day by any means.  With that said, we are off to bed!  However, I did want to post some pics upon request :)  Donna, the one of the girls was not an easy task but I managed, for a moment, to get them both still enough to do a side by side just for you!  
On another note, I must type this now as I am likely to forget in another post.  We happened upon some tasty dessert suggestions.  Our favorite?  Steamed Snow Fungus - anyone want to give that one a try?  We are sticking with the trusty Snickers bar for now :)  Until later....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pics!!! Maddox is sooooo cute! So glad you guys are doing well! It looks like your having a great time!:)We miss you and cant wait for you guys to come home!!
Julia

China Dreams said...

I just looove the one of the two girls, but they're all great pictures. Looks like a happy family!

Ruby

Kim B. said...

Is that a monkey walking behind Ryan & the 4 kids in the 2nd picture? Were you at the zoo? Steamed Snow Fungus??? Wow!

Mindy said...

I LOVE that in every picture Maddox has a different color bow :) come home soon! CANT WAIT TO MEET MADDOX!