Friday, September 3, 2010

DTC

Dossier To CHINA!!!! :)
(phew, we thought we would never make it!) The Drafts household is one happy place to be in right now! First phase of our second adoption is officially complete. We are so excited to be moving closer to our precious little girl!
On a funny note, MK was with me the other night during one of our many runs to the FedEx store. I told her this was the last time we would have to go to the store and that now we could get Baby M. In hindsight, I should have re-phrased all of that because she quickly looked up at me and squealed, "YAY! Me and mommy are going to get Baby M in China right now....and we tell the boys and daddy about her when we come back on that plane!"

2 comments:

Donna said...

WOOHOO!! Congrats!

Now can you do one for me ;)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!! We are thrilled for you all! We can't wait to follow your Journey to China!
The Rhodes Family