Thursday, November 19, 2009


Cough, cough, COUGH....yuck, yuck, yuck. The illness continues. Colin was diagnosed with pneumonia on Monday. He can control his cough with cough drops being continuously in his mouth but that leads to a hurting stomach, sigh. He WON'T eat ANYTHING. Well, that is, without bribery. Rarely do I resort to this as I really don't normally see the point. If I want my children to do something I believe they should know that they will do it because I expect them to, not because I am going to give them something. Alas, on that note, I have abandoned all good judgement, as sometimes happens, and we have recently gone into bribery mode. It works, he will eat for Star Wars action figures or a new toy gun and I am satisfied that he is not starving to death. Bribery at its best. In other news, we celebrated our last day of co-op for this semester on Tuesday. That evening, we, along with Ryan's parents, were invited to attend an art show featuring our little budding artists, Colin and Pryce. I love that the children have not only done art projects, they have also learned about the different artists, their styles and how their works of art came to be famous. MK's latest....she has been modeling for our babysitter who is participating in a photography class at ASU. Cute pics.

***Update....Colin has now been diagnosed with both pnuemonia AND bronchitis. So, onward with the meds and now we welcome the beloved nebulizer into our home as well! This little guy has had a time!

No comments: