Friday, May 1, 2009

Pryce came home a week or so ago and showed me the letter "B". He went onto tell me that the entire Kindergarten was going to have an alphabet parade and he was to dress up as something that began with the letter B. With baseball on my mind, I announced he could be a baseball player. Perfect, right? We have all of the attire and it begins with a B. Pryce said no. He came up with the idea to be a baker. Pryce wanted a baker's hat and a little spoon to carry. Good idea.

Mason-Kate is feeling much better though still slightly congested. Funny story on her....yesterday I picked her up from school and as we were walking out, she opened a lollipop that had been given to her by one of her teachers. We were just taking our time getting to the van, she was telling me about the playground which of course meant stopping to look at the playground, she was showing me her artwork, she was telling me who had been nice, etc. Then, she gave me the half-eaten lollipop. I told her that if she did not want it, to go throw it away. She loves to throw things away. So she threw the lollipop away, came back to me and we began our walk AGAIN to the car. Then she stopped, turned around and ran to the trashcan saying "mommy, eat, please". Here is this two year old child, practically hugging this nasty trashcan, screaming for me to save her lollipop. Lets just say that trying to explain to a two year old who has a visual on the item she wants, and cannot have, in the nasty trashcan is not an easy task. So, we came home, and she proceeded to lick the neighbor's flowers.

No comments: