Thursday, December 4, 2008

Catching Up



As I type this, my little Pryce is fast asleep on the couch (it is in the middle of the afternoon)....he has been so sick yet such a good little patient, as always. Of course I am worried about him. He has been sick now for 10 days, fever and all. The only positive thing that I can say about his sickness is that I have had fun spending time with him. And he hasn't lost all of his creativity....he decided yesterday that he was going to make our oversized chair a "jet". Colin came home from school, thought the idea was great so they turned our den into an airport. Never a dull moment. On a holiday note, we welcomed "Matthew" the elf into our home again this year. Every night he flies away to the North Pole to give his report to Santa on who has been good and who needs a little work. The next morning, Matthew finds a new spot in our home to watch over the day's activities. He is such a sneeky little guy and finds the trickiest places to hide. The boys love waking up to see where Matthew has hidden himself. Such fun. With MK, I have been slowly trying to warm her up to the idea of Santa. She will tell you he says "ho, ho, ho" and laugh but when you try to get her to even play with a stuffed Santa, she backs away and says "NOOOO". So, our Santa pictures this year will be most likely with my two precious boys all smiling and my scared little girl screaming. Tis the season!




No comments: