Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Moms Gone Wild

Moms Gone Wild was the theme of our weekend adventure to the beach. My three girlfriends and I were fortunate enough to get away for a weekend in Charleston. We shopped, we laughed, we shopped some more, ate too much and continued to laugh. It was a lot of fun! The children had a great time with Ryan. I must say that I felt a little bad about leaving him with THREE children to man for one whole weekend, but he did a great job....he even got the bows appropriately placed in MK's hair, he taught Mason-Kate to ride a tricycle, he took the children to a birthday party, they went out to eat, they went to church and they even got to watch a little football in their spare time. My girlfriends kept asking if Ryan ever offers classes on how to be a good husband. He cooks, he cleans, he does homework, he gives baths....he is just a wonderful husband. So with Thanksgiving quickly approaching, I am thankful for him and all that he adds to our lives!



Over the weekend, Pryce created his "office" complete with a window view. MK decided to borrow it for some personal computer time.....


No comments: