Saturday, June 7, 2008

Yippee for Barney

Finally I have found a show that Mason-Kate will sit and enjoy watching so that I can put myself together in the mornings. She loves Barney! Thank goodness! That has literally been my biggest challenge since Mason-Kate arrived. She does not like for me to just put her down to play so I either have to ask the boys to help or let her big brown eyes fill with tears while she miserably cries until I pick her up. So, hats off to Barney! He has saved our day!

3 comments:

M said...

Hurray for Barney, indeed! We have the same problem at our house. We should probably be happy David doesn't want to stare at the tv all day, but it would be nice to be able to get dressed without all the waterworks. We love all the pictures. MK is just beautiful. Can't wait to meet y'all sometime soon. -Mara and Kevin

Anonymous said...

Oh girl I know! When Cam decided to finally watch 10 consecutive minutes of the wiggles it was great! I am really enjoying your blogs. They make smile and they are a perfect end to a hectic day!

~Sally

Anonymous said...

At our house it's Curious George. I now have the schedule memorized since I sit near the state lines and get 2 different PBS stations that carry it, and somedays I also need to unload the dishwasher after I get dressed! Yeah Barney!
Yeah George!
Deb in NE